COMPETITION SITE: Your backyard or any other location in which you can find a little room to move around while safely social distancing and following all state and local guidelines. Competition will be held using the Home Court App. This app can be downloaded for free in the Apple Store on either an iPhone or iPad. Your location should have good wi-fi or a strong signal if you're operating off of data.
ENTRY FEE: FREE!!! The goal of this event is to have a friendly little competition while providing our players with a chance to work on their skills before taking the field again.
- Step One: Download the Home Court App in the Apple App Store on either an iPhone or iPad.
- Step Two: Grab your ball and head outside to find a space in which you can move around a little.
- Step Three: Open the Home Court App and hope the Soccer Drills Category.
- Step Four: Complete both the Soccer Dribble and Soccer Juggling drills.
- Step Five: Submit your videos for the competition by uploading it to our Dropbox Folder.
** Make sure to include your name in the file names when uploading it to our Dropbox Folder so that we can link your video to your registration. You can either combine the videos together and upload one file or you are welcome to upload two seperate files.
COMPETITION DEADLINE: 11:59pm on May 31st
Kindergarten/1st Grade (Can be no older than 7 on 8/31/2020)
2nd/3rd Grade (Can be no older than 9 on 8/31/2020)
4th/5th Grade (Can be no older than 11 on 8/31/2020)
6th/7th Grade (Can be no older than 13 on 8/31/2020)
8th/9th Grade (Can be no older than 15 on 8/31/2020)
10th - 12th Grade (Can be no older than 18 on 8/31/2020)
Adult Open (Must be 18 or older as of 9/1/2020) ** Powerade State Games Staff reserves the right to combine divisions if needed.
AWARDS: Results will be determined by your combined score from both the Soccer Dribble and Soccer Juggling drill. Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be awarded to the First, Second and Third Place finishers in each division. Medals will be mailed to the address you enter when registering.