Current Internship Opportunities
Powerade State Games Operations Assistant (Early May – Early July) NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
This is a summer position designed for a student looking to gain more experience in the sports industry. In this role, you will assist with marketing and advertising as well as with coordinating logistics for the 2020 Powerade State Games. Examples of duties and responsibilities include:
- Managing the Powerade State Games social media accounts.
- Creating promotional materials.
- Assisting with participant recruitment.
- Developing ideas to enhance the participant experience.
- Securing various equipment needs.
- On site customer service and operational support.
This will be a full time paid position starting in early May and ending in early July. Some weekend work will be required during the month of June. If interested in applying, please send your resume to email@example.com. The deadline to apply is March 15th.
Powerade State Games Operations Team Member (June)
The Powerade State Games will be taking place this June in the Charlotte area and we are looking to bring additional team members on board to help us with the operations of the event. Weekend work will be required. Must be comfortable with manual labor and able to lift up to 30lbs. Examples of potential responsibilities include:
- Assisting with operational needs such as delivering equipment, managing event sites, filling water coolers, etc.
- Recording videos and creating daily recap e-mails.
- Assisting with collecting and posting results.
- Managing Powerade State Games social media accounts.
This will be a part time paid position during the month of June. If interested in applying, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to apply is May 1st.