DIVISIONS OFFERED:Men's A, B & Masters plus Women's Open
- Men's A: NCAA Alumni teams and similar top level teams
- Men's B: College Club teams and other Adult Teams that typically play B Division in other tournaments.
- Masters: 35+ with 3 player exceptions that can be age 32-34.
ENTRY FEE:Registration fees starting at $575 per team. Click “Register” for more details.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE:11:59pm on May 23rd
ROSTER DEADLINE: All teams must submit their roster online by May 27th. This can be done using the “Team Member Log-in” option on the registration page.
TOURNAMENT FORMAT: Teams are guaranteed a minimum of 4 games. Separate Men's divisions will be offered so long as there are enough teams for each division to make. Tournament Staff has the right to combine the Men's teams if necessary. ** Forfeit Fee: Any team that drops out of the tournament once the schedule has been posted or forfeits a game during the tournament will be assessed a $100 fee.
TOURNAMENT RULES:2021 U.S. Lacrosse Rules will apply. We will be following the Collegiate Club Rules in addition to the following:
- The match will consist of 22-25 minute running half.
- No horns.
- No time counts except for the goalie.
- 5 longpoles maximum.
- No penalty time. When a penalty is committed, the team that committed the penalty will immediately turn the ball over whenever they obtain control of the ball.
- If the match ends in a tie, we will start with a 5 minute overtime. If it is still a tie, a sudden death overtime will decide the match.
AWARDS:Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be given to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place teams respectively in each division.
Join the BODYARMOR State Games and Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina to stay healthy with the 3 Ws. Click below for more information.