COMPETITION SITE:Sportsplex at MatthewsBRADFORD PARK
COMPETITION DATE:June 27-28POSTPONED - OCTOBER 24-25 ** Pending participation, some games may be played Friday night for teams local to the Charlotte area.
DIVISIONS OFFERED: Men's A, B & Masters plus Women's Open - Men's A: NCAA Alumni teams and similar top level teams
- Men's B: College Club teams and other Adult Teams that typiclaly play B Division in other tournaments.
- Masters: 35+ with 3 player exceptions that can be age 32-34.
ENTRY FEE: Registration fees starting at $600 per team. Click “Register” for more details.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE:11:59pm on October 4th
ROSTER DEADLINE: All teams must submit their roster online by October 5th. This can be done using the “Team Member Log-in” option on the registration page.
TOURNAMENT FORMAT: Teams are guaranteed a minimum of 4 games. Separate Men's divisions will be offered so long as there are enough teams for each division to make. Tournament Staff has the right to combine the Men's teams if necessary. ** Forfeit Fee: Any team that drops out of the tournament once the schedule has been posted or forfeits a game during the tournament will be assessed a $100 fee.
TOURNAMENT RULES:2020 U.S. Lacrosse Rules will apply. We will be following the Collegiate Club Rules in addition to the following:
- The match will consist of 22-25 minute runing hal.
- No horns.
- No time counts except for the goalie.
- 5 longpoles maximum.
- No penalty time. When a penalty is committed, the team that committed the penalty will immediately turn the ball over whenever they obtain control of the ball.
- If the match ends in a tie, we will start with a 5 minute overtime. If it is still a tie, a sudden death overtime will decide the match.
AWARDS:Gold, Silver and Bronze medals will be given to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place teams respectively in each division.