Cycle North Carolina Ambassador Program
We are now accepting applicants for the Cycle North Carolina Ambassador Program!
Cycle North Carolina (CNC) rides and events have been bringing cyclists from all over the country together since our first ride back in 1999. The purpose of our new ambassador program is to help us stay more connected with the local cycling community and to inspire and grow cycling in North Carolina. We are looking for athletes, enthusiasts and bike bloggers with exciting rides planned, and those with an enthusiasm for fitness and healthy living. This includes people that have the ability to write, film, or take pictures of their journeys, and those with a large following in their cycling circles, bike clubs, spin classes, fitness classes, etc. Road cyclists, mountain bikers, seasoned veterans, high school and college students are encouraged to apply. We want individuals with the ability to motivate and inspire others to be physically active. The candidates should also be active on social media platforms.
Benefits of being an Ambassador:
- Receive a FREE Cycle NC riding jersey
- Be the first to receive updates on all Cycle NC events
- Be featured on our Ambassador page and our social media pages
- Be part of a team that shares the same passion for cycling
What you will do as an Ambassador:
- Plan to participate in at least one Cycle NC ride per year
- Grow the excitement about CNC events in your social media network & community with posts about Cycle NC
- Cycle North Carolina will provide images for posts about current CNC events
- Other posts will include stories about your cycling journey, how you came to love cycling, and how you heard about Cycle NC
- Promote Cycle NC to your local bike clubs
- Distribute Cycle NC materials to your local bike shops
Just follow the ‘APPLY NOW’ link above to fill out an application!
Applications will close on 3/10/21 and those that have been shortlisted, will be notified shortly after.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.